As 2012 draws to a close, we can’t help but look back and reflect on the year behind us. There was much to celebrate at IXL; we released Geometry content for high school, launched a live webinar series, and went social with Facebook, Twitter, and The IXL Blog.
What we celebrate most, however, is all of you! We appreciate your enthusiasm for IXL, and we love hearing your stories—whether you’re a proud parent, a busy teacher, or an involved administrator.
Time inevitably brings change, but know that whatever the New Year brings, some things always stay the same—like our commitment to advancing education through truly transformative web-based technologies.
We look forward to seeing you in 2013!
Until then, here’s a quick glance of the past year at IXL:
- 50 U.S. states used IXL, with California having the most subscriptions
- 189 countries used IXL, including Greenland, Tonga, Madagascar, Uzbekistan, and Aruba
- 3.4 million students logged in and practiced on IXL
- 17.3 million hours of practice were completed by signed-in users
- 43.9 million medals were awarded for skill mastery
- 2.7 billion problems were answered by signed-in users