Jumpstart learning with IXL’s back-to-school guides!

Simple strategies to start the year off right.

August 27, 2018

In the Classroom, IXL Insights, Back to School

Are you new to IXL? Looking for a quick refresher after a relaxing summer? If you want to make the most of your IXL experience this year, we’ve got you covered!

Check out these IXL guides to help you start the year off right.

(Click to view/download full PDF)

New User Guide                                           Returning User Guide

Looking for more back-to-school support?

Explore the Inspiration page, which has tons of free resources, like webinars, free printables and textbook alignments!

Julie September 3, 2018 at 11:49 am

Hi – I am a returning user, and cannot wait to have my students take the new ELA diagnostic. However, I can’t find where to “assign” or to have my students take this. Can you help me? Thanks, Julie

The IXL Team September 4, 2018 at 10:43 am

Hi Julie — We’re happy to hear that you’re excited about using the Continuous Diagnostic with your students! When logged in, your students can always answer Diagnostic questions at https://www.ixl.com/diagnostic/arena or by clicking Learning – Diagnostic – “Keep diagnosing to find all of your levels”! If you have any further questions regarding the Continuous Diagnostic, feel free to reach out to orders@ixl.com and our team would be happy to assist!

Aisha Ossama September 16, 2018 at 10:19 am

I love your idea about ixl so much it made my children learn new things.

Michelle October 16, 2018 at 7:19 am

I love using IXL! I recently started adding assignments via Google Classroom. Is there anyway to have scores sent to me after student finish an assignment? Or do I have to log into IXL to get their score? Thank you!

The IXL Team October 16, 2018 at 10:36 am

Hi there — We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying IXL! We do send weekly email updates to keep you informed on student progress, but for full insights we recommend exploring IXL Analytics! If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to orders@ixl.com!

aron October 28, 2018 at 3:58 pm

can you give me reward for social studies and science like math and language arts

The IXL Team October 29, 2018 at 9:18 am

Hi Aron–We’ll let our team know that you’d like to see awards for social studies and science!