We’re excited to announce that official IXL Zoom backgrounds are here! Whether you’re a school administrator, teacher, student, or parent, you can customize your Zoom experience with these fun, education-themed backgrounds.
Teachers and students can engage with their teaching and learning by choosing a background to match their current lesson. And a bonus for teachers: The backgrounds will help to minimize distractions that crop up during video instruction! Whether it’s a cluttered room, roaming family members, or something else diverting attention, having this setup will help focus virtual learning.
How to enable IXL Zoom backgrounds in a meeting
- Save the images in this blog post above to your computer.
- Once in a meeting, click the arrow next to ‘Stop Video.’
- Click ‘Choose Virtual Background.’
- Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.
- Click the plus icon to add image.
- Navigate to your saved IXL Zoom backgrounds
- Click ‘Open.’
- Note: to remove virtual backgrounds, select ‘None’ in background settings.
For more about how to use Zoom, visit Zoom’s help center.